La Rabida is a very special place.
Triumphs occur here. Children overcome odds and excel beyond hope. This is where those who serve gain more than they give.
La Rabida offers rewarding job opportunities across a wide array of clinical, administrative and support service functions. We also offer psychology training programs in child clinical and pediatric psychology.
Our employee benefits program is competitive. Our lakefront location is spectacular.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We promote healthy eating and our facilities are smoke free.
Submit Letter of Interest and Resume
Interested in applying for a job at La Rabida? 'Search Job Openings' at the end of this page. You will be required to submit a resume and a cover letter when applying for a job opening.
We are unable to accept any telephone inquiries.
Job candidates will only need to complete the employment application upon request from the Human Resources Department or Hiring Manager after being contacted for an interview. Candidates also need to complete the Authorization for Background Check through the State of Illinois Department of Children and Family Services, Child Abuse and Neglect Tracking System (CANTS). Click here to download form.
Mapquest directions to La Rabida
Candidates who accept and offer of employment will be required to undergo the following:
- Criminal Background Check
- CANTS screening, the Child Abuse and Neglect Tracking system, completed through the Department of Child and Family Services
- US Department of Human Services, Office of the Inspector General (OIG), Exclusion Program, convictions for program-related fraud and patient abuse, licensing board actions, and default on Health Education Assistance Loans.
- Cumulative Sanctions which verifies professional references, licenses, and certifications. Certain jobs will require verificaton of driver’s license and/or automobile license.
- Education verification screening
- Illinois Sex Offender screening
- Drug screening
- Health screening
The offer of employment is contingent upon favorable health screening, drug test, and background checks.
Search Job Openings