The Corporate Advisory Board
The Corporate Advisory Board of La Rabida Children’s Hospital (CAB) is a group of emerging corporate leaders who are committed to increasing awareness and financial support for La Rabida. CAB members raise funds for La Rabida through corporate sponsorships and general operating support. Cocktails for a Cause is CAB’s signature event.
• Support La Rabida by giving or getting a minimum donation of $500 per year.
• Recruit new CAB members when appropriate from personal network.
• Attend quarterly CAB meetings.
• Attend and provide support for La Rabida events such as: Cocktails for a Cause, the gala and the golf outing.
• Serve as an ambassador for La Rabida by gaining a firsthand knowledge of La Rabida’s mission and services.
• Open doors for La Rabida by facilitating strategic introductions
• Network with fellow Chicago corporate professionals.
• Serve on a board where your contributions matter and have an impact on the health of our community.
• Gain valuable leadership experience on a nonprofit board and in Chicago philanthropy.
• Interact with the business and community leaders who serve on La Rabida’s Board of Trustees.
• Support an organization that makes a difference in the lives of more than 7,500 families each year.
For more information, please contact Stephanie Truax at email@example.com or 773-256-5718.